One more week...

One more week that is, til we're in Oklahoma for Christmas. Since I'm going to be seeing lots of family and friends soon, I thought I'd give just a quick recap of the last couple months. I have been on a blogging hiatus.

Gunnar is great. Quite the personality and little temper on the boy. He's been talking so much more since we took his pacifier away a couple months ago. I kind of felt like we were reenacting Castaway when Tom Hanks loses Wilson. But just a night and a nap later things were solved. Don't get me wrong, he still looked everywhere for it for at least a couple weeks. He was quite sad. I felt quite bad.

Gunnar likes to climb, spin in circles, throw the ball, have a bite of anyone's food, and pester his doggies (as he calls them). In fact, his first two words put together were "go away" which were intended for his doggies. Still likes his bath and LOVES the outdoors. He likes to take the wheel and honk the horn as we are parked in the driveway of course. He loves his great grandma's golf cart. He is convinced he is honking the horn as you lightly tap it with your brake foot. He is our JOY!

Jeremy has finished his Masters in Educational Leadership. His graduation is actually tomorrow evening. Gunnar and I are quite proud of him and this accomplishment. He has been very busy this past semester...I had gotten pretty use to the awesome teacher hours. No longer the case. I am looking forward to the week after Christmas being with my boys and my family for an entire week.

Jeremy's sister and family came to visit during Thanksgiving. Gunnar's two cousins, Ava and Hailey, were so wonderful with him. I'm pretty sure he was wandering why these girls were always in his face, wanting him to dance, wanting him to play, wanting him to watch a movie with them....they really love him. I wish we got to see them more often. When Jeremy and I had first started dating, I remember taking Ava outside to play. She was two. She just turned 7 on Dec. 10th.

The first offer on our house fell through. We started all over again just after Thanksgiving and have already received another offer. We're praying this will be the one, but the Lord sure is showing us patience during this process.


Here are a few pictures from the past month,


Megan and the fam
HaileyAva





Work Christmas Party



Gunnar and our Christmas tree. We didn't quite find the tree skirt. Saw a fabulous one on pinterest, but didn't have the time to make it. Maybe next year.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This blog is mainly for friends and family to keep an eye on our family. We are unfortunately so far from many loved ones, but are very blessed to be able to keep everyone up to date through this blog. The Lord has truly blessed my family and I, and I would love to be able to share all those blessings. God bless

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP